Candu is a product-led experience builder that empowers any team to improve their existing SaaS product without code. Anyone can strategically embed UI components to create personalized, in-product content experiences that engage users throughout the customer lifecycle.
We’re looking to backfill our senior designer. You’ll be owning the design process and organization at Candu with this role, and soon you’ll be scaling a design organization.
We need your help to research, prototype, and design Candu’s user experience. Candu is itself a tool for building user experiences, so this role is central to delivering on our brand promise: That anyone can build user experiences their customers will love. The bar is high.
We are currently working with top tier SaaS clients, and we need your help to make content creation intuitive, delightful, and empowering.
Your first 6 months
Here's what you'll do in your first 6 months:
- Gain empathy for our customers and drive the user research process. Summarize learnings and inform the product development process by quickly iterating through ideas and designs.
- Drive critical UX and design decisions with empathy and intuition, as well as with structured user research insights.
- Quickly spin up product prototypes
- Own the overall design at Candu. From maintaining and improving our design systems to making branding decisions, you are not afraid to get your hands dirty and be responsible for design choices
- Participate in the hiring process for key roles in Candu.
- Act as a leader at Candu and help set the strategic direction for our company. Be a key part in shaping our company culture
What we are looking for
- Empathy for our customers and the problems they face
- 4+ years of design experience
- A creative self-starter who is willing to roll up their sleeves and experiment
- Someone who understands that done is better than perfect.
- Passion for our mission
Why you shouldn't take this job
- Learnings will need to come from doing, rather than from institutional knowledge or more experienced employees
- We are still figuring things out as we go, and we often don't have the answer to every question. Individuals who need lots of guidance and direction will not be able to have a high impact in this role
- There is a lot of risk in an early-stage company!
Contact: [email protected]