⛵ About Candu
Candu enables product & growth teams in B2B SaaS businesses to build front-end UI within their existing products, no code required!
🤔 About the role
Our Customer Success team has only one person—the Director of CS.
We’re looking for a proactive problem-solver who'll wear a number of different hats & help shape our customer success efforts & culture from the ground up.
- Set customers up for long-term success—onboard and support new customers (implementation). Includes helping customers build their content in the Candu editor & installation questions. Build repeatable implementation processes.
- Support superstar—resolve reactive onboarding support queries (Intercom + Slack); work with our product/eng team to get bugs & issues resolved. Expect some technical queries, re: integrations & install scripts.
- Self-serve content—write documentation about new features or product launches; keep our existing docs up to date as changes are rolled out.
- Creative enablement—create videos (low-fi via Loom) & Arcades to support scalable customer onboarding & adoption.
- PLG powers—strategize ways to use Candu ourselves, support our own product-led use cases & help customers onboard & adopt Candu.
- Be the voice of our customers—work with our product team to influence the roadmap based on customer feedback, insights, & conversations.
💬 Let’s connect if …
... you have:
- Worked at an early-stage startup; used to the fast-paced environment, challenges & opportunities in this space.
- Taken ownership & accountability for more than one area of customer success (i.e., a bit of onboarding, support, enablement).
- 2+ years of experience in B2B SaaS in a support, onboarding/implementation, or customer success role.
👀 Working at Candu
- We’re a remote-first company with a distributed team based in London near Old Street; however, this is a hybrid/flexible role.
- Our team is full of friendly, smart, interesting people with varied backgrounds. We work hard because we all believe in what we’re trying to build at Candu but we enjoy being sociable & hanging out in person too! The London team hangs out regularly. We have quarterly off-sites with the larger team.
- You’ll have a massive impact on the business. Your ideas matter/count & you’re free to get involved & contribute.
- Our Director of CS knows how to scale a customer success function from the ground up & is happy to share her experience but equally wants to learn from you!
Candu offers a competitive salary + equity in the business. You’re helping us build the company after all!
📩 Sound good? Apply now!
Email your CV & short cover letter to [email protected]
The interview process:
- An intro Zoom call—let’s see if there is a possible mutual fit!
- A deep dive chat with some of the wider team
- A face-to-face chat in London—coffee or lunch :)