Candu: Leave no customer behind.
Candu is the first native web builder. With Candu, anyone can create UI and embed it into the products they already have. With easy-to-customize templates and a drag & drop editor, Candu empowers teams to onboard users, drive feature adoption and support their customers — no coding required.
Candu. Now you can.
Candu has launched! And, now we are looking for our first account executive to build and manage key customer relationships while working collaboratively with our customer and product teams. We need your help to build pipeline, help define the sales process, and negotiate and win deals. Candu has a novel approach to building software, so this role must be creative, able to drive initiatives and prioritize high impact work. Your aptitude to learn new skills, experiment and solve challenging problems enables you to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are currently working with top-tier SaaS clients and we need your help to find, develop and win new accounts.
Your First 6 Months
Here's what you'll do in your first 6 months:
- Gain empathy for our customers and their users, and build strong relationships with buyers, champions and partners
- Build a pipeline of new opportunities, including inbound and outbound (includes SDR support)
- Improve our playbook and sales strategy, all built around our value proposition and the customer’s and business objectives
- Manage deals end-to-end, including procurement and legal
- Work collaboratively with our executive, product marketing, and customer teams
- Participate in the hiring process for key roles in Candu and be a key part in shaping our company culture
What we are looking for
- Empathy for our customers and the problems they face
- 3+ years of software sales experience with a proven track record of exceeding goals
- Exceptionally clear communicator with extraordinary listening skills
- Ability to manage multiple high priority initiatives across a number of accounts
- Strong problem solving skills; the first wall doesn’t stop you, or the second, or the…
- A creative self-starter who is willing to experiment and learn fast
- Passion for our mission: to leave no customer behind
- Experience in an early stage SaaS company
- Experience selling to Product and Growth buyers
- Experience navigating complex sales cycles that include multiple stakeholders and business units
— Contact Jonathan Anderson (Jonathan@candu.ai) to apply —