The RevOps product team used Candu to launch their self-serve onboarding home dashboard and help center experience directly in their platform. As an early-stage SaaS business specializing in agreement automation for sales, their internal development team needed to remain focused on their product roadmap while prioritizing the in-app user experience (UX).
RevOps found a win-win solution via Candu. While continuously enhancing existing functionality and launching new features, the product team could also deliver more value to new and current customers. Candu empowered RevOps to launch new UI quickly without using any developer resources. For RevOps’ small team, a self-serve approach to driving customer activation and product adoption was a game-changer. More efficient user journeys also helped free up bandwidth on the go-to-market and product teams.
The hard-to-miss onboarding dashboard, positioned at the top of the main navigation menu, helps users get up and running as quickly as possible by themselves.
Highlighted milestones reduce time to first value (TTFV) by providing videos, guides, and links to valuable self-help materials; however, the product-led experience still includes prompts for connecting with a RevOps expert for users who require additional support.
To complement the initial activation experience, the RevOps team also created a separate Help Center resource hub to support users at all stages of their journey. Users can count on the hub for quick access to timely content. Users can find product documentation alongside CTAs for the latest blog, event, and product updates.
Onboarding Dashboard Highlights
- Two checklists detail recommended steps and provide clear CTAs and supporting GIFs to avoid confusion about completing vital set-up tasks.
- Welcome video—adds a personal touch to a user's first experience.
- Resource cards link to areas of the platform or external resources.
- “Talk to an Expert” contact card—allows users to book into a calendar directly.
Help Center Hub Highlights
- Prominent positioning ensures help is easy to find within the product.
- Resource cards improve the discoverability of the top best practice guides and other content.
- Dismissable cards showcase the latest events and product updates; once viewed, the content disappears.
Want to recreate a RevOps-style experience in your product? Use the pre-built Candu templates on the right to get started now.